Finally… Information Makes Sense!
- An Information Worker (spend a lot of your working time in front of a computer)?
- Struggling to keep up with the amount of information you’re having to deal with?
- Finding that people either ignore or misinterpret what you mean?
Isn’t it amazing that so many people today are classed as “information workers” yet so few of them really know what “Information” really is… or how to make it better?
At school, we’re taught how to read and write… but not things like how to structure an e-mail that gets results, or how to make a killer presentation.
In the confusion, we’re just sitting at our desks making vast quantities of bad information, creating an epidemic called “Information Overload.” The result is more stress, poorer decision-making… and lower productivity.
The good news is that the few people that do learn how to master information are the ones that are going to survive and thrive in the age of information overload.
While others are spending longer and longer, producing less and less, you can become more and more efficient… making better decisions, in less time. People will actually read what you write, and do what you ask.
Infogineering is designed to help you do just that.
How to Use This Site
- If you are new to Infogineering, and want to understand more about the system, check out the basics.
- If you don’t have much time, and want to get something to use immediately, check out the tips section.
- If you are interested in learning more about Infogineering, why not explore the article section.
- You can also try out some of the tools.